 Local / Australia / 12384
Re: Getting rid of sum old legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:26:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng wrote:
Hey,
Long time, no talk! I have been busy clearing away some of my older sets that I
have no interest nemore and that take up space!! Some of these sets include:

Hogwarts Castle, Mos Espa Pod Race, Fort Legoredo, Some Pirate Ship (Imperial
Older Set), Various 1999-2003 town sets (with a few from 1992-1994) and a 6040
King;s Carriage MISB and 6022 Vintage Castle Cart Unopened and still sealed in
box (yes it was a hard find!, lol)... with a few more sets.

That should b enough so I can see the carpet :p. Anyways contact me @
ninja_ng@hotmail.com

I live in Melbourne but can ship interstate if needed. I am up to the stage
where... leog is just about in every room wen you look at any angle :D.

Cheers,
James

Hey,
Just to conclude, I have begun to auction off the Bionicle Sets [MISP] which
were from the McDonald's Promotion.. however these are the American version and
were imported from America. To visit the auction check:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5907062777&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Also I am selling the MISB 6044 King's Carriage, check it out at

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5907062218&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks and hopefully you get a bargain :D

James