 Local / Australia / 12382
Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:21:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   The time for deliberation is over, the votes have been tallied, and the judges have decided.

...And life has been breathed.

The Booby Prize - The Best Worst MOC

    1393 Matoro {McDonald's Promo Set #6}
8 elements, 0 figures, US$2, 2001
LEGO > TECHNIC > BIONICLE > Promotional > McDonald's
Sponsored by Richie The winner is:
Dr Neonstein’s house of flair and colour by Michael Dallaston. Who knew that such visual pain could be inflicted without the use of bley?

Wow... I am honoured to be the worst builder in loc.au (or at least the worst prepared to submit his work) :D

One of the hallmarks of a truly great builder of the worst (as opposed to being a worst builder) is to proudly display the MOC.

   Congratulations to all the other winners, they were all very much deserved. It was good to see there were many entries in contention for the top spot, too. And a pat on the back to the great CPR’ers Mel and Richie.

And that is it, until the next competition...

...but don’t hold your breath!

I’m turning various shades of purple... (insert knight bus joke here)

I am going to clerverly show my disgust for Lego’s ever diminishing quality by refering to the colour of that bus as BLURPLE (as in BLooper pURPLE). I don’t know what I’m going to do, but I’ll certainly...etc...etc

Cheers

Richie Dulin