 Local / Australia / 12378
Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:52:14 GMT

Thank you mel & richie, and everyone who took part.

Thanks for the motivation to actual put up some of my work for public opinion, and getting me out of the lurking basket and actually onto the board. And with all of the great Aussie models that appeared for the comp, I think we are most of the way to an Australian legoland. :)

As to where to park the car, I have a friend who will probably park it inside the station when my back is turned (Can’t take my eyes of him for a second. He takes great enjoyment in “artistically” re-aranging my models ;) )

Congrats loc.au for showing what we are made of, and to the winners for some excellent work (with 2 bbq entrys how OZ is that)

Aaron Amatnieks (who is now looking for a larger workspace, kinda ran out of room building this one)

PS. Still love the roo Alistair. fantastic piece of work.