 Local / Australia / 12371
Re: .loc.au lives! Long live .loc.au! (TGBSLILA results!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:10:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

[4th Prize - The most piratical entry]
The winner is:¬
<http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=12206
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/batwing/PirateBBQ/thumb/bbq02.jpg_thumb.jpg>>¬
Trav's pirate barbecue edged out a pair of very nice vessels and the home
of the
warrior monks.

Oh, I never expected this honor, I would firstly like to thank the academy,
for making this night possible, Richie and Mel, for their production on
this wonderful comp, you gave me brilliant direction, Lego, for giving me a
medium to express my art, and last, but not least, the little people,
that's right, the Pirate Minifigs, for giving us an insight into their world

Thank you and goodnight

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson