 Local / Australia / 12040
  So much For the Breath What into loc au

Hey what happened to the breath life contest it looks to me like it died a natural death.(doesn't even look like it took off) Perhaps we could organise the funeral what a party that would be :)) You might want to run it over 12 months you might get (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) I have a great idea to enter into the contest, its just taking me some time to build it. (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) Still another month to go... Cheers Richie (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) A contest is only as good as its entrants. You haven't made anything yet ;) (Yeah I know, train show etc) The deadline could always be extended a month or two if there aren't enough entries. Michael (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) I'd just assumed everyone was busy building like me! (...) Sarky! I think the end of May is ideal. Wait a week or 2 and I bet the entries will flood in. My 1st entry for the comp is 50% complete so stay tuned for some serious Australiana! (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) Do progress pics count? I may have stage 1 completed by end of May... (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) I have a plan and everything for this contest too. but with so many other things to do (like study) and a couple of other Lego builds in progress it will be a little while before I can get around to it. But I will (...) Might be an idea I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) Michael When I want coments from you I will ask!! your lucky we live in a democracy so you can air your views!! It is a shame that the local people don't put as much effort into their local group events as what they do in to the national side (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) Why did you post then? Just to unilaterally announce that someone else's contest was dead, two weeks after it had started? And you talk about respect? (...) Yes I am. Do you have a point, or is this some kind of pseudo-threat? (...) Oh, I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) My proffesional appologies to both Michael and Ritchie(for targeting his contest) I have let my feelings of the lack of local support for our Train Show entry to overwhelm me. I withdraw all the postings I have sent and please all have a good (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) Good on you Peter! Humility seems to be a rare virtue in people these days. You've certainly earned my respect! Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) I'll second that. Sorry Peter and the group, this is a result of deeper issues within Bugs and a few misplaced and stupid things I said. I think it is slightly clearer now. Michael (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) Thanks, Peter. Please note that it is not just *my* contest... Mel and Ozbricks are both putting up $$$ of prizes too, and Mel was the driving force in making it bigger than the original 'win a McDonalds Bionicle' concept. Even though there is (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: So much For the Breath What into loc au

(...) Ummm errr... what the?... it's **just** a competition with you building stuff... not a competition of/over other things... I have just read several last posts and I feel somewhat slapped... Not just from what was said about the competition but (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)