 Local / Australia / 10881
Re: Brickmeet '03 organising [Build/Play/Trade/Meet]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:46:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Build
Possible activities here are a building competion and/or a timed build
individual or group. Theme? Prizes? Suggetions? Offers to Judge?

Prizes? hmmmm could think of something...

Play
I'm happy to organise/referee one of the following.
Space flavoured brikwars: TL6, Spring 2000 ruleset (the internet version)
500pts max, no stats no play.

Space flavoured? lol does this include space cakes? and mars bars and milky
ways? ;)

OR
None of the above pending a much better suggestion or mordant disinterest.

I'm bringing something along.... ;)  It's Australian...  that's all I shall
say... nothing exciting but still... and it won't be big, it has to go on
the plane. (Mel is terrible and never goes with the theme ;P).

I'm sure trains will be popular too. Please respond if you can bring track
so we don't have lots of trains and nowhere to run them.

Trade
If you're a Bricklink store owner (or similar) and would like a bit of space
to show your goods, please let me know. Here or e-mail.

Hmmmm maybe not unless anyone wants stuff outta my shop at discount (email
me - legomel@yahoo.com.au).

Meet
Depending on when people are arriving/leaving...
Dinner Sat night?
Shopping Sat/Sun/Mon?
Brikwars not at Meet but some other time/place?

Cade and I will be flying down and arriving Sat arvo at 1:30pm
We will be leaving Monday Arvo around 1pm :(

I think that's all I was thinking... I think.
Anything I've missed reply anyways!

Only you would know :P

Please trim the subject line above to reflect which of the lines of thought
you're replying to (I don't mind mulitple replies in the one thread).

James (who starts in a new position at work soon... more brick money!)

Good for you!!!! :)