 Local / Australia / 10932
10931  |  10933
Subject:
Brickwars @ BrickMeet (was: Brickmeet '03 organising [Play])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 04:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Play
I'm happy to organise/referee one of the following.

Space flavoured brikwars: TL6, Spring 2000 ruleset (the internet version)
500pts max, no stats no play.

OR
Legowars (recently renamed Brick Battles) Castle flavoured: Prefernce for
'real' firing seige weapons, allowed as many troops as can fit on a 16x16 base.

OR
An adventurers kinda thingy based slightly on the game found in this years sets

OR
None of the above pending a much better suggestion or mordant disinterest.

From the replies it seems most people lean towards Space Brickwars, TL6. If
you're interested let me know so I can have an idea of how many people to
accomodate. There may be a scenario (or some background flubber) too.

For those not really sure, please consider bringing scenery (of any sort!)

James (who needs to brush up on his rules)