 Local / Australia / 10892
Re: Brickmeet '03 organising [Play/Trade/Meet]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 03:48:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

Play
I'm happy to organise/referee one of the following.
Space flavoured brikwars: TL6, Spring 2000 ruleset (the internet version)
500pts max, no stats no play.

Ah yes... "No Stats No Play" - I think I've found my new middle name :-)
I'm happy to bring along scenery though... did anyone have particular
scenery in mind? I was thinking BURP volcano (appropriate, eh?) and alien
ruins. Oh wait, does scenery need stats? I was thinking of tall bits falling
over...

I'm sure trains will be popular too. Please respond if you can bring track
so we don't have lots of trains and nowhere to run them.

Or, based on last month's test run - lots of trains, a decent amount of
space but no plan for arranging a good layout. No Plan, No Layout!

Trade
If you're a Bricklink store owner (or similar) and would like a bit of space
to show your goods, please let me know. Here or e-mail.

Meet
Depending on when people are arriving/leaving...
Dinner Sat night?
Shopping Sat/Sun/Mon?
Brikwars not at Meet but some other time/place?

I dunno about the other interstaters, but I was hoping for maximum
extra-meet activities. Last visit to Sydney was a bit quiet.

Cheers,
Paul (of the stat-less Mono Jets)