 Local / Australia / 10897
Re: Brickmeet '03 organising [Build/Play/Trade/Meet]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:57:27 GMT

Depending on when people are arriving/leaving...
Dinner Sat night?
Shopping Sat/Sun/Mon?
Brikwars not at Meet but some other time/place?

I haven't actually made any flight bookings but I hope to be around the
whole of the long weekend. I'm probably not a candidate for brikwars though.

I think the idea of meeting for dinner Saturday night at a central location
worked well last year, as it meant that people got to meet and talk a bit
about the next day so things went more smoothly on the Sunday. Also, on
Sunday, everyone has the problem of transporting MOCs etc, and so dinner on
Sunday night is really only possible if we can have it at the venue (and
leave our MOCs in place while we do it).

We probably want to levy everyone a few dollars to cover miscellaneous
expenses incurred by our hosts.

Kerry