 Local / Australia / 10882
Re: BUGS website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:59:47 GMT

Sorry it's taken so long.  Finally got my internet access sorted
out(hopefully) :)

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
Name:

Fred Astaire.  No, really!

Homepage: (or pages will include lugnet membership pages and personal sites
also brickshelf galleries)

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Pizzamuffin

Favourite LEGO website:

www.brickshelf.com (all those nice pictures, mmmm...)

Currently collecting:

Whatever's cheap and looks cool

Main interest: (theme)

Space, pirates, cheap and cool stuff

Comment: (personal comments)

No comment.  I ain't dunnit, guv.

Btw, if you're still looking for a logo a comp artist I am most certainly
not, but I could do something half decent in cad, if you're reeeally
desperate, I mean :)

(I think my English teacher would have a heart attack if he read that last
sentence)

Michael Dalllaston