 Local / Australia / 10858
10857  |  10859
Subject:
BUGS website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 01:15:22 GMT

Att all BUGS members, as webmaster for out site I am doing some
improvements, firstly I am going to add to the members page and would like
all of your assistance. More on that later.

I am currently adding ALL of the meeting pics that have been taken to a BUGS
directory on brickshelf and will link to these from the meet reports with a
few pics. This will be done over the nest week.

If any one has any ideas or comments on the site please suggest the here or
email me, if you would like a link to be placed in the links here is your
opportunity.

I need continuous help with ideas and comments to keep our group informed
and prospective members interested.
Now for the members page....(These comments will be posted on the site)

Name:
Homepage: (or pages will include lugnet membership pages and personal sites
also brickshelf galleries)
Favourite LEGO website:
Currently collecting:
Main interest: (theme)
Comment: (personal comments)

I have used Vancouver's site as a guide
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/index.html

If there are any comp graphic artists among us would you like to come-up
with a new logo for the group.
As for "membership" should we state a age at 15 unless accompanied by and
adult. nil cost.
Lots more to think of. please visit this and other Lug's and pass on ideas &
comments

BUGS webmaster
Aaron