 Local / Australia / 10857
Re: New MOC, HZ Ute, minifig scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 04:19:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Robert McLean writes:
Hi all,
just wanted to announce that i have uploaded my HZ ute to brickshelf
and it is already public

it is largely inspired by Braith Garden's work, but i wanted to make one in
minifig scale. On the day that i put on the grey doors i saw one on the road
that was red with grey doors and took it as a sign from the gods, that they
really do car about wether you're a Ford man or a Holden man...NOT

I am really impressed with how it turned out, though i went for a V6 instead
of V8 because it sort of just looked better on the model.
Will upload more minifig vehicles later.
Robert

Choice Robert!

I'm glad I inspired your creativity, and vice versa.  Now I really do have
to hurry up and finish my model - I started it a year ago!

Great work, keep the Australiana coming folks!

Cheers,
Braith.