 Local / Australia / 10915
Re: Aussie Icons (Re: New MOC, HZ Ute, minifig scale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Good idea!
Mount Panorama at Bathurst
Imagine all the green 1x1 rounds you'd need for all the VB cans...

Ned Kelly • Start collecting beards now!
and possibly australian entertainment legends, be they actors, singers,
bands, TV shows, movies etc. Examples of who/what might qualify:
Performers that are Australian though and through:
John Farnham
Jimmy Barnes
Slim Disty
Lee Kerneghan
John Williamson

Now there's a cringeworthy collection!
(Slim Disty? Sounds like a New Zealander to me :-))

The Castle
You're dreamin'. (But build a good one and it'll go straight to the pool room)

TV Shows that are Australian through and through:

Skippy!!! I fondly remember building Waratah Park HQ out of LEGO when I was
six...

Cheers

Richie