 Local / Australia / 10418
Re: Orient sets pictured at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:35:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Of course, the ultimate metric is for each of us to record our enthusiasm
for every individual part on some scale ranging from "would not let it cross
my threshold" through to "I would sell my children to get this part". Then
using bricktrack any set (or other collection of parts) can be instantly
calculated to determine its interest to any given user. Then all the user
has to do is set a threshold price-per-unit-of-interest and a spending limit
and let the tool go bezerk on the user's behalf purchasing on bricklink and
ebay within those parameters.

Kerry
I want to get some more five wide car body pieces that once came in the
adventures sets for my two girls - i think that would be a good trade...
thanks for the idea Kerry
Robert < surfs over to
www.ivf.com.au/problems/alternatives/childrenforsale/blonde/welcome.html >