 Local / Australia / 10417
10416  |  10418
Subject:
World Club Christmas Package
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:05:51 GMT

My LEGO World Club Christmas package arrived in the mail today.

It contained:

A double sided five panel (four fold) Christmas card bearing the new trade
marked "Play on" catchphrase.

A double sided Harry Potter character faces/Harry Potter fighting giant
snake in front of a castle poster (A3, but folded twice).

A double sided Bionicle poster (A3, again folded twice)

An eight page booklet showing how to connect HP/PS and HP/CoS sets to make a
big Hogwarts castle.

A sheet of very small (c.6mm diameter) Bionicle stickers

A double sided ad for Bionicle Nike shoes (and too late for me to add a pair
to my Christmas list)

A single sided Christmas card from/ad for Moore Educational. Spend $50 or
more on their website and get a Free LEGO Samta Collectable - if you mention
it in the comments section of your order.

A magazine. I note the comics are as bad as ever, the cool creations seem to
be only from Australia and New Zealand, and Ogel doesn't didn't deserve a
base as cool as 6776.

Cheers

Richie