 Local / Australia / 10422
Re: World Club Christmas Package
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:23:26 GMT

An eight page booklet showing how to connect HP/PS and HP/CoS sets to make a
big Hogwarts castle.

Now I have been wanting this for some time and never figured out a satisfactory
way to do it. Of course, the first time I tried I had all the HP/PS sets
available to me. The 2nd time I had all the HP/CoS sets. Maybe the secret is to
have both lots available. The $6M question is whether I can rebuild all the HP
sets without destroying any MOCs. I have a nasty feeling I have used a lot of
HP tan bricks in my Bank at Charters Towers :-(

Kerry