 Local / Australia / *14393 (-20)
  My Lego collection will be on TV

I have just spent the day being filmed by an ABC TV crew for their programme "The Collectors". They have spent the day filming various aspects of my Lego collection, and I will have to bring three sets into the studio for further filming. At this (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Will the Lego Factory be available in australia?

(...) I mean the new Lego Factory build-your-own-model announced at Brickfest. (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Will the Lego Factory be available in australia?

(...) They're already available to Australia from LEGO Shop-at-Home. Sounds like it's time for the Perthies to make a group order :-) Cheers, Paul (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Will the Lego Factory be available in australia?

Hopefully the LEGO people can give an answer to this, I am sure I am not the only aussie who wants to use this :) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Eastern Block gets reinforcements!

(...) oh. thanks. so what was all that rubbish about with the reichship? I was beginning to wonder if I was just being ignored ;) -Matt (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Eastern Block gets reinforcements!

Many of the spacers who used to post the most have moved to the Classic-Space site. (URL) this helps. ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Eastern Block gets reinforcements!

(...) hey all, I'm *VERY* sorry to bump this up but I realised a bit of x-posting was what I forgot - and I'm not a member, lol. it is true though, that when people don't recieve any kind of feedback (positive or otherwise, in my case I don't case (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  K-mart sale

Hi all just a quick note k-mart sale starts thursday 20% off lego ( Toys ). michael. (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: EMD F7 Mt. Newman Mining Company

Hi ROSCO (...) Thanks! (...) Well, the idea with the windows is what I am most proud of on my model. I had that idea about a year ago but haven't used it in a model since then. (...) I agree, you're right about problems when attaching the couplings (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

Well a couple of newbie MUGS attended yesterday's meeting, along with most of the old regulars. And as usual, no Brikwars. But here's some highlights: (2 URLs) Teunis' Santa Fe El Capitan train (based on James Mathis' design) and Maersk container (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Re: EMD F7 Mt. Newman Mining Company

(...) Welcome to trains, Beat! That's quite a nice F7, the colour scheme is nicely done. I like the bogies, and those windows look great for ladders. The only downside I can see is the coupler attached to the frame, which tends to cause problems (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Target Toy Sale

(...) Always looking for a good buy. I may open in 3 months, I have been toying with the idea of weekends only. Re half a million bricks, doesn't matter how many I have. As soon as I try to build something, I still won't have the part I need, or the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  NR 75 - The Ghan

Dear all, Just finished off a project I've been working on for a while. Was going to wait until I finished the instructions but time just slipped away. So, I present here, NR 75 - The Ghan This train, for those who don't know, runs on the newest (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: BRISLUG meeting (Peter's Place August)

(...) I think the host has the right to make the rules, and doubly so when it's in their own home. People with young children generally have their homes arranged to keep valuable or dangerous items out of reach of little hands, but the rest of us (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: First BUGS meet?

(...) Hi Tim! (...) Most likely the northern region, and rather close to the Danish border ;) Exactly where we live depends on my fiance who is German and currently lives in Germany. (...) Yeah, I have been to Germany twice now :) I have known some (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BRISLUG meeting (Peter's Place August)

(...) Hey Sue "When in Rome Do as the Romans say" I still love you to Pete (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: First BUGS meet?

(...) Hi Mel, Where in Germany are you moving? Have you got in contact with the 1000Steineland people? They seem to have quite a few meeting etc. and with the wonderful Deutschebahn it should be easy to get around. I think if you check out the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BRISLUG meeting (Peter's Place August)

"Peter Parsons" <guns@in.com.au> wrote in message news:IKADr2.q49@lugnet.com... (...) So I (...) August. (...) week. (...) style (...) That was about as subtle as a brick. Yes, I grant you the fact that you're hosting it at your house but there are (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: First BUGS meet?

(...) Hi Tim, long time no see :) As you know, I am a BUG, but soon to be something else? ;) Since I am moving to Germany in October... yay for more LEGO! I know I was at either the first or second meet? Not sure, I think there is some info here if (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BRISLUG meeting (Peter's Place August)

(...) Oh I thought everyone had given up on this... (...) Oh well count me out then, since I am just a single Mum, I won't be there as no-one to look after him, but have fun anyway. Mel (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact