 Local / Australia / 13457
Re: BRISLUG meeting (Peter's Place August)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:13:26 GMT

"Peter Parsons" <guns@in.com.au> wrote in message
All
Ihave waited for someone to stick their hand up for a while to no avail. • So I
will do it I will run a meeting at my place on either 13th or 14th of • August.

Please send RSVP ASAP as to what day all want so I can confirm this next • week.
The only rules I am putting in place is that it is back to the original • style
and rules NO Children under 10!!

That was about as subtle as a brick. Yes, I grant you the fact that you're
hosting it at your house but there are much nicer ways of stating your rules
and it just looks like you're deliberately trying to exclude people. That
may not be your intention, but it certainly looks like that to me

Everyone is welcome Old, New and even people who have not been to one of • our
meetings before.

except kids :)

cheers

SAB
who thinks kids of *all* ages should be allowed to go to Lego Meetings