 Local / Australia / 13453
13452  |  13454
Subject:
BRISLUG meeting (Peter's Place August)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:37:50 GMT

All
Ihave waited for someone to stick their hand up for a while to no avail. So I
will do it I will run a meeting at my place on either 13th or 14th of August.

Please send RSVP ASAP as to what day all want so I can confirm this next week.
The only rules I am putting in place is that it is back to the original style
and rules NO Children under 10!!

I will provide lunch as we usually do I don't think it will be barbie at this
stage BYO drinks (heavy is OK guys)

Trading will be back after lunch as per history so bring all your loose items
and any kits you feel overburdened with to sell.

The theme for the day is going to be "Your Latest Kit Build" that means no MOCS
a real kit that you have purchased , stored, acquired and built in the last 4
months.

Everyone is welcome Old, New and even people who have not been to one of our
meetings before.

Email me for my address if you don't already have it.

Cheers
Peter