 Local / Australia / 13461
Re: BRISLUG meeting (Peter's Place August)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:23:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

That was about as subtle as a brick. Yes, I grant you the fact that you're
hosting it at your house but there are much nicer ways of stating your
rules
and it just looks like you're deliberately trying to exclude people. That
may not be your intention, but it certainly looks like that to me

I think the host has the right to make the rules, and doubly so when it's in
their own home. People with young children generally have their homes
arranged to keep valuable or dangerous items out of reach of little hands,
but the rest of us do not. Peter has many beautifully displayed LEGO models
in positions within easy reach of small children; I can understand where he
is coming from.

Kerry