 Local / Australia / 13473
13472  |  13474
Subject:
My Lego collection will be on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:46:50 GMT

I have just spent the day being filmed by an ABC TV crew for their programme
"The Collectors". They have spent the day filming various aspects of my Lego
collection, and I will have to bring three sets into the studio for further
filming. At this stage, my Lego will be featured on TV on Thursday 20th October.