 Local / Australia / 13474
Re: My Lego collection will be on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:12:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Frances Schroeter wrote:
   I have just spent the day being filmed by an ABC TV crew for their programme “The Collectors”. They have spent the day filming various aspects of my Lego collection, and I will have to bring three sets into the studio for further filming. At this stage, my Lego will be featured on TV on Thursday 20th October.

Excellent, and The Collectors is such a great show. What are you bringing into the studio?

Anita