 Local / Australia / 13475
Re: My lego collection will be on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:42:19 GMT

My collection features around the themes of technic, town and trains. Today they
filmed the Technic Space Shuttle as the most difficult set I have ever built,
they filmed lego houses and vehicles through the decades, including Harry
Potter's Shrieking Shack, they filmed some trains and also filmed the Millenium
Falcon belonging to my husband and filmed my daughter outside with her remote
control car. They have asked me to bring some trains into the studio as we did
not spend much time with the trains and also some of the very early Lego pieces,
the figures and plastic cars from the early 60's.