 Local / Australia / 13476
13475  |  13477
Subject:
QR2837 - Another Aussie trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:38:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Continuing my Australian train building and rendering I present QR 2837 in the new QR National livery. Special thanks goes to Peter Parsons for sending me loads of pics and putting me onto it in the first place.

The gallery (when moderated)

Instructions (already moderated

this and this and this deeplink.

Please let me know what you think.