 Trains / 25768
Re: QR2837 - Another Aussie trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Continuing my Australian train building and rendering I present QR 2837 in the new QR National livery. Special thanks goes to Peter Parsons for sending me loads of pics and putting me onto it in the first place.
Tim You are one smart and fantastic designer and should be working for Lego. Many thanks for the credits but it all goes to you in your designing I am always happy to give you the inspiration.
   Please let me know what you think.
It looks Fabulous and the chain link fence just like the photo at Redbank mate you are a cool dude.

I will start on doing the “Real” prototype checking this weekend and keep you informed with photo’s along the way another great Tim Gould model for the BLTG collection in 2006. Tim it is a great pleasure to build with and for you on your quest for Australian trains.

Cheers And many thanks Peter Parsons #348 BLTG