 Local / *64857 (-20)
  Re: Oh My Goodness!!!!!!

Me. hehe. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Oh My Goodness!!!!!!

I've been here for many years and had no idea that there was a Hamilton Newsgroup!!! I am home!!!!!! HAMLug? SteelLug? I know (as talked about at the hobby show)-- H-Lug or drop the 'L' HUG :) So who's in? Our very own Hamilton LEGO Users Group... (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: Hobby Show pics - 2005

(...) It wasn't that I was tryig to do it wrong, it's just that the head was looking straight out and I wanted it to turn a bit--and you know that sometimes your maxi-figs have a difficult time turning their heads when they're looking straight out. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: Hobby Show pics - 2005

(...) wrong. Yes Dave I know what you where doing. ;-) Derek (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Hobby Show pics - 2005

I'm neither the greatest photographer nor the greatest writer of captions, so keep that in mind as you view these: (URL) in advance for any embarassment or insults I may have caused with the captions. It's all in good fun though, so please don't (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Photo of Train MOCs in local newspaper

Following the recent Birkenhead (UK) model railway show, at which we exhibited our small layout (12'x6'), the exhibition manager sent me the photo that appeared in the local free newspaper, the Wirral Globe: (URL) layout is top right and the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Festival of the Masters in Orlando Nov 11-13 2005

The GFLUG/GFLTC will have a display at Festival of the Masters this weekend at the LEGO Store at Downtown Disney. The display will feature the History of Humanity (HoH) in LEGO bricks. This is the only big event for us in the Orlando area this year, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.events)

  Hobbyco specials (8421 and 8654)

A quick visit to Hobbyco reveals [LEGOSet 8421] for $129.95 and [LEGOSet 8654] for $79.95 I just thought I'd share; both sets seem like pretty good deals to me. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Klubbartikel

(...) Tackar, tackar! Jag ber att få tacka de bidragande fotograferna, och så har jag ju lovat att skriva lite om träffen till nästa nummer, så om någon har synpunkter går det bra att maila, eller ta kontakt på annat sätt om ni törs ;-) Olof PS Till (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  And then the Thank-Yous...

So for the guy supposedly 'in charge' I wasn't around much, so with much further ado, here's what I'll say-- Thanks-- Without Janey this show wouldn't have happened. At all. But she hates it when I talk about her in a fond and admiring way so I'll (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Microscale USS Fletcher Class Destroyer

Hi all fans of ship models! Some preview photos are now available on Brickshelf of my latest creation. (URL) design is inspired by Daniel Siskind's innovative method of constructing the hull. (URL) By using 1x2x1 panels and 1x2 plates the hull sides (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.build.military) !!

  Re: SWELug8 + 8421 (Kranbilen)

(...) Byggde klart den förra veckan, var nog en av de mastigare byggen jag byggt från LEGO! 1884st bitar men några blev ju över. ;) Nu blev man sugen på att bygga om den lite bredare och lite längre och försöka förbättra funktionaliteten. Känns som (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Klubbartikel

(...) Tankade hem och skrev ut BrickJournal, har inte sett den tidigare tyvärr, riktigt trevlig läsning, Swelug-artikeln var skoj att se, bra jobbat!! :) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005

Hi folks, (URL) are some photos from the Hobby Show, which happened this weekend at the International Center. The Hobby Show, while attended by ParLUGment and rtlToronto members, is an event for all Canadian builders. Originally organized by Allan (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca)

  London Underground Battery Locomotive

Hi all, I've finished the last of my LU trio. (URL) Full details here: (URL) David (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Ipswich Train Show 2005

(...) Looks good! Nice to see more Lego layouts at model railway shows! I see you're using curves spaced out with straights. We were at Birkenhead, UK with our 8mm scale small layout last weekend. What response do you get from model railway (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Your planet, welcome!

(...) I'm keen too. Now all we need to do is poke someone until the volunteer a time and place. Anyone need poking? James (who would enjoy an excuse to start building) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Best places to shop LEGO?

Hello! Searched for 'shop' in the Salt Lake section of Lugnet but the latest posting regarding it was from '99 so here's my question: I'm probably going to Salt Lake City in March for one week and I'm afraid it will be a pretty hectic schedule so it (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc)

  Re: Ipswich Train Show 2005

(...) --SNIP-- The gallery is finally moderated and can be found here: (URL) are a couple of animations at (URL) well. Lookin good. Tim (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What ever happened to AUSFEST

"Peter Parsons" <guns@in.com.au> wrote in message news:Ip0tAp.1poq@lugnet.com... (...) then it (...) There are plans for a National meet of grand proportions in the middle of next year in Melbourne. It will be held over the Queens Birthday weekend (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact