 Local / Australia / 13613
Re: Ipswich Train Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 23:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
Hi All
Well that is the year over for the BLTG and with a successful weekend at Ipswich
Rail Workshops at the invitation of AMRA we say goodby to 2005 and our trusty
old layout.

--SNIP--

The gallery is finally moderated and can be found here:

there are a couple of animations at

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/BLTG/Videos/chopper_on_the_hospital_pad.avi

and

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/BLTG/Videos/film_2837_and_5007_double_head.avi