 Local / Australia / 13615
Re: Ipswich Train Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
Hi All
Well that is the year over for the BLTG and with a successful weekend at Ipswich
Rail Workshops at the invitation of AMRA we say goodby to 2005 and our trusty
old layout.

--SNIP--

The gallery is finally moderated and can be found here:

there are a couple of animations at

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/BLTG/Videos/chopper_on_the_hospital_pad.avi

and

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/BLTG/Videos/film_2837_and_5007_double_head.avi

as well.

Lookin good.

Tim

Looks good!  Nice to see more Lego layouts at model railway shows!

I see you're using curves spaced out with straights.

We were at Birkenhead, UK with our 8mm scale small layout last weekend.

What response do you get from model railway enthusiasts?  Do they appreciate
MOCs as models of the real thing or do they think Lego trains are just toys?

Mark