 LEGOLAND / California / 135
    Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! Ashley Glennon
   The Halloween season kicks off tomorrow at LEGOLAND California with the opening of the Spellbreaker--a castle themed suspended coaster--and a host of other items that I think you will enjoy. I hope many of you can come visit the next few weeks and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

        Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Todd Lehman
     (...) Cool! Do you know (or can you say) if there are going to be any special Halloween promotional sets? I'll probably give out LEGO again this year instead of candy, but it would be fun to give out orange and black LEGO! :) "Brick or Treat!" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

         Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Ashley Glennon
     (...) Not that I am aware of this year. We may choose to offer some additional tiny building activity sets at LEGOLAND California such as a bat, ghost or witch, but these would use a small amount of traditional bricks (ie. no specially produced (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        LEGOLAND California brick photo. Was: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND —Ashley Glennon
     Earlier this evening I wrote about the happenings at LEGOLAND California starting Friday the 13th. Follow the link below to see a photo of the limited edition brick. Please see my previous post for additional details. (URL)1. Limited edition, "Brick (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Aaron West
     Welcome to our community Ashley! I am happy that you found time to post here and look forward to the possibility of meeting you. My family and I are moving to SoCal all over again and it is one of my goals to get family passes so I can become a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —John Gramley
     (...) I stopped by Legoland today to check out the new Halloween stuff. The whole park is well themed, and Castle Hill is super themed. It looks great. I bought one of the pumpkin sets to find out which pieces were in it. The set doesn't come with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

         Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Mark Papenfuss
     There are online instructions at (URL) It was for sale online for a while, that is how I got it. I was dissapointed when I found out you could get it at legoland, for $5 - when I gt it online for $10. I live so close to it (about 30 mins. away) it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

         Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Timothy Carl Buchheim
     (...) That's a different pumpkin. It has about 80 pieces, some of which have not been made in orange before now. (...) The Legoland pumpkin is only 35 pieces. I think all of the pieces in it were found in the 1998 Halloween buckets. Actually, my (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

         Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Mark Papenfuss
     Oh, ok - I had forgotten how many peices the online one came with. Now I do not feel bad about paying $10 for it, lol. Now I am just dissapointd I missed out on the one at legoland. So which ones of the online one has not been made before? (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Limited edition bricks at LEGOLAND California! —John Gerlach
     (...) Is there any chance that these will be available by mail or phone order? I'm sure there are a LOT of LUGNETters who would love to get their hands on one. Or ten. Or a hundred. <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Adrick Tolliver
     (...) Oh, cool! Can somebody post pics? Adrick (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Erik Olson
   Frotz! Rezrov! Gnusto! (: (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)