 LEGOLAND / 175 (-40)
  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) To follow up on the point of uniqueness... I think a further advantage of the uniqueness (beyond wow factor for visitors, etc.) is that it becomes virtually impossible to duplicate the experience. You could never probably go out and duplicate (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Kidvention in 2001?

(...) Kidvention was in mid-July last year and was the special "LEGO-Maniac" week. In addition to the usual LEGOland fun, those who signed up for the special Kidvention pass were allowed to go to a special area where LEGO was previewing yet-to-be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Kidvention in 2001?

Call me silly, but what is/was Kidvention? Duq "Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GC9GBv.2Iz@lugnet.com... (...) day. (...) I'll (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Kidvention in 2001?

Out of idle curiosity - has LEGO announced whether they are having another Kidvention this year? Or any other similar special weeks this summer? I was at last year's event and really enjoyed it so I was hoping it was going to be an annual happening (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

(...) Steve (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

And here's my most recent pic so you guys can spot me: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B7037004.FCC0%s...ink.com... (...) LOL (...) (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

(...) I plan on being there also, here is a pic: (URL) "up" to see a pic of my son, and some great pics of legoland. I have no Lugnet or Lego shirt, so I guess I could wear my white Padres jersey. I do have 3 coupons from Burger King that are $10 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes: <snip "how to link up" ideas> Ask John Neal about those shirts, he may still have some left! I gave all the leftovers back to him. Prio mail needed to get one at this point. I will be wearing my brand spanking (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

(...) Tim will be the one yelling "Hey guys wait up!" while we're trying to run away. ;^) In any case, I'm not too hard to spot. I'm a 6'3" redhead. Here's a pic: (URL) Mark Rideout is standing in front of me... I think Dan has a pic or two of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

(...) be (...) more (...) a (...) as (...) There's also me, we met before ! I haven't been to Legoland CA yet so I might be going too. Are you going to be in LA too ? Give me a call when you get here and we might do something. Leonardo (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:GC0AH1.D65@lugnet.com... (...) Unfortunately, he doesn't look much like he projects himself online. ;-) But he did make up these bright red and blue shirts that say 'I Read (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

(...) Good question... it's a big place. I think that some of us that were intending to be there fairly early (10 AM the gate opens?) planned to hang out at the Big Shop until we saw someone doing the same thing. Not exactly a great plan, but it's a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

(...) For those of us who may not be able to make the meeting (I will be traveling with a five- and seven-year-old who will have just spent a full day at Legoland as well as two NLS's (Spouse and Sister), so it may be too much for them), I have the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Legoland in Orlando?

(...) Thanks! I was wondering about that! (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Legoland in Orlando?

(...) No, it isn't a LEGOLAND. It's a LEGO Imagination Center, which is a LEGO store with some building areas outside, and some nice displays and sculptures inside and outside. John Gramley (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland in Orlando?

Hey all, I saw an auction on ebay that said the item came from the legoland in Orlando, FL. Is this a shop like downtown disney? I was just wondering about this, thanks! Mark (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message news:G9y2yq.4HE@lugnet.com... (...) rollercoaster (...) Definitely a cool idea :-) A LEGO Direct exclusive?? -Tim (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

Yes, the car is way cool! I'd love to see a larger guage Flex Tubing used as a part of this rollercoaster set. MAN, THIS WOULD BE GREAT! A WHOLE NEW FRANCHISE FOR LEGO! It would kick K'Nex rollercoaster's butt! Allow it to interface to one or more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

crap! Forget the CAR, I want the Roller Coaster SET! Lego...please please please make a technic Roller Coaster Set! oh man, can you imagine how FUN that'd be? Think Roller Coaster Tycoon meets hands-on... the cars look rad though, I love the technic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Pics of the potential wedding site

Hey Suz and Todd, Here are the pics I told you I took of the area above the model shop. I will break down the pics for you. Most are in P-A-N-O-R-M-I-C view so be sure to scroll all the way over! Here is the link to them: (URL) here is the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

I have another person wanting one ~ And I will be mailing out the first lot in a day or two - if you till want one just let me know (any wedding people want one??) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) I want one please: John Rudy 2589 Gardner Rd. Fabius, NY 13063 THANKS!!!! (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) oh wow, I want one! (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) I want one! Russell (rclark@telis.org) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) (...teacher sees a hand waving way back at the back of the classroom...) Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! I'll send you my mailing address, Mark - Thanks! Ed (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

OK, as (hopefully) most of you know, I went to the car show here in SD last week, they had some of these cards that I thought were pretty cool. It is basically a discount card with some neat options. I could go on and on about it, but look for (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Great! Thanks for the info. Nice to see that the car fits a family of four. Ed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) From what I was told the last time I was at legoland, it will be aimed for older kids ~ kinda like the tehnic stuff is aimed for older kids. Thats how it was explained to me by 3 different "MC's" I am in the process of getting my film (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

mfuss903 at mfuss903@aol.com wrote: <snip proud dad stuff> Congratulations! Tell him he can have an extra Greebnok with his dinner in the enlisted mess hall tonight. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  My (almost) trip to legoland

Hi All, I just picked up my pictures from my trip to England in Dec/Jan and I saw the few pics I have of legoland and thought that I would post my experiance there. It was a bad day. We went on Dec 30, and after an hour 1/2 drive to windsor, we got (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Ditto! That must be a really cool feeling for your son- to know that for the next year, going to LEGOLand is on him! :D eric (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Mark - congratulations to you and especially your son! Nice job. Thanks for sharing the letter with us, too. Can you give any more details on the Technic car that they'll be using on the new roller coaster at the park? Would you guess that (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

I forgot to put this: (URL) is the paper they gave us to take up to legoland! Mark (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  I am a VERY proud dad!

Well as some of you know there was an auto show here in San Diego over the weekend. And Sunday was kids day sponsored by Legoland. So I took my son down there to see the cars and to get the free lego set they gave out (set #8246 - I *still* do not (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  sorry about auction posting

I'm new here. I was not aware there was a seperate newsgroup for auction postings. Please accept my apologies, it will not happen again LEGO BLOCK (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  FA dozens of old LEGOLANDSETS, all complete + instr.

FA on EBAY: #375 yellow castle / #918 & #928 Space sets AS NEW IN BOX ! Also got tons of other stuff FA: '60ties and '70 sets, Legoland sets, tons of rails, windows, bricks with printings on it,... follow this link (URL) look up seller 'Anti-Yoda' (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: WENT to legoland (wasRe: GOING to Legoland Sat, 1/13)

Remind me NEVER to make a one day run to SoCal again! I started off late as I slept through my alarm (no great surprise, I went to bed at 1am and had the alarm set for 2am). I left at 7:15am. Driving "just a bit" too fast, I made it to LLC around (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.legoland)

  WENT to legoland (wasRe: GOING to Legoland Sat, 1/13)

So how was the trip? I see you got shell sets, lol. It looks like we took advantage of the same sales at legoland (town folk, legoland truck - etc). So tell us about the trip......... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Map of Legoland CA

lol, true you do have a classic now. I kinda wish I kept my older ones, its not like they take up alot of room. This one will be out of date in a few months, they are building a new Technic ride over by the Spellbreaker (between the Dragon ride and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact