 LEGOLAND / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
WENT to legoland (wasRe: GOING to Legoland Sat, 1/13)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:20:58 GMT

So how was the trip?  I see you got shell sets, lol.  It looks like we took
advantage of the same sales at legoland (town folk, legoland truck - etc).
So tell us about the trip.........

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:
So the 125x sets are still on sale at Shell stations down there?  If so, COOL,
I'll fill my car with them on the way down/up(leaving some room for bulk
bricks)  ;-)