Re: anyone going to Legoland soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 06:07:16 GMT

I just went to legoland - and got some of the 2x10 orange bricks.  I have
put 30 of them up on ebay, they are at $2 now- much less than what I paid
for them, I did not put them up to make lots of money, just to give somebody
the chance to get some.  I have more, but 30 seemed like a big lot, lol,
They are very costly (at least to me, lol).  Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=537535149

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Hello,

If there is any baylugger going to Legoland CA soon,
might you be willing to do me a small favor?
I am interested in getting a small amount of bulk bricks
from outside the model shop which I just posted about
in lugnet.general:  orange 2x10 bricks and yellow 1x12 bricks.

Thanks,
/Eric McC/