Re: GOING to Legoland Sat, 1/13 - anyone want to go with me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:48:39 GMT

Just to remind you - I am not sure if you can get the shell lego sets up
there - but if not there are lots of shells from Los Angeles to San diego.
Here is a driving hint for you - take the 405 and not the 5 - the 5 is a
mess all the way from LA to SD, you will be much better off taking the 405
split up by magic mtn. I travel from SD to LA all the time, and curse myself
everytime I take the 5.
Have a GREAT trip!
Mark

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Jimmy Park writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:
OK, just in case some people only skim the Subjects...

I'm leaving from Sunnyvale in NoCal.

Tom, just to let you know - LUGOLA is having a meeting that day at Bryce
McGlone's house.  More info in the LUGOLA group if you are interested in
dropping by.

Jimmy