Subject:
GOING to Legoland Sat, 1/13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:43:40 GMT

OK, I decided I AM going this Sat, so I have Sun/Mon to recover from the LONG
day.

If any ONE person wants to go (my car can only fit one person extra), I need to
know soon, so I can plan how to repack the car on the way home ;-)

If anyone needs stuff from LLC, I need a list, and CASH to pick it all up.  I'll
be buying enough of my own stuff (and will be Ebaying some to pay back gas costs
for the trip) on my plastic, so can't afford to float someone else's stuff, but
if you give me cash to take, I have no problem buying something for you at cost
IF they still have it.  *I* will take first dibs on low quantity items though ;-)

Tom Stangl wrote:

Oh yeah - if I DO end up going, the plan would be to stop by the Downtown
Disney (The shopping center between Disneyland and California Adventures) on
the way to/from Carlsbad, so time planning would be critical.

According to a post in .general this morning, the shop IS open.

Tom Stangl wrote:

I'm thinking about tearing down there on MLK weekend, but only for one LONG
day, since I've seen the park several times already.

Would anyone want to go down on 1/13-15, and any preference on which day
(I'd prefer 13 or 15, as my wife works those days)?

I don't know if I'd want to go by myself, as I'd rather split gas costs
with someone ;-)

Eric McCarthy wrote:

Hello,

If there is any baylugger going to Legoland CA soon,
might you be willing to do me a small favor?
I am interested in getting a small amount of bulk bricks
from outside the model shop which I just posted about
in lugnet.general:  orange 2x10 bricks and yellow 1x12 bricks.

Thanks,
/Eric McC/

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/