Re: GOING to Legoland Sat, 1/13 - anyone want to go with me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:
OK, just in case some people only skim the Subjects...

I'm leaving from Sunnyvale in NoCal.

Tom, just to let you know - LUGOLA is having a meeting that day at Bryce
McGlone's house.  More info in the LUGOLA group if you are interested in
dropping by.

Jimmy