 LEGOLAND / 160
Re: Legoland in Orlando?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 06:49:40 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Scott Chambers writes:
Hey all,
I saw an auction on ebay that said the item came from the legoland in
Orlando, FL. Is this a shop like downtown disney? I was just wondering about
this, thanks!
Mark

No, it isn't a LEGOLAND.  It's a LEGO Imagination Center, which is a LEGO
store with some building areas outside, and some nice displays and
sculptures inside and outside.

John Gramley