 LEGOLAND / 152
Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:45:56 GMT

mfuss903 wrote:

I have 20 of these cards, and if you want one you can have one, as long as you are
one of the first 20 people to let me know. Just reply to it here and email me you
address if you do not want the world to see it, lol.  Only one per
household, this card seem to be transferable. And did you see you can get a
10% discount at Universal Studios? And it is good until march of 2002, and
yes you can use it as many of times you want to, just show it to them!

oh wow, I want one!

--
Tim Buchheim