 LEGOLAND / 145
144  |  146
Subject:
My (almost) trip to legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:54:39 GMT

Hi All,
I just picked up my pictures from my trip to England in Dec/Jan and I saw
the few pics I have of legoland and thought that I would post my experiance
there. It was a bad day. We went on Dec 30, and after an hour 1/2 drive to
windsor, we got to the park to find it closed. It was relativly cold (about
30 deg F) but there were some patches of Ice around, so for saftey reasons
they did not open the park that day. I was in England on a very tight
schedual and that was the only day I had to go to legoland. The sad thing is
that it was the only part of the trip that I really wanted to do, I had
planned the trip 3 months in advance and even bought tickets in advance. It
pretty much ruined my whole trip...
The lego people were nice enough about it. I explained my story to them and
they gave me my mony back, and a free set of tickets, good for the next
year, in case I could get back again. I have to admit that their customer
service was the best i have ever seen, better than ever DisnyWorld.
I spent the day in Windsor, looking at the caste and shops. I found out that
almost every city bus has an add for Legoland on it. Just rubbing salt in
that wound. I had my relatives kids with me and they actually took it better
than I did, they didn't get upset or anything, strange, because I threw a
real hissy fit!

Cheers,
David