 LEGOLAND / *346 (-20)
  Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California!

(...) That's a different pumpkin. It has about 80 pieces, some of which have not been made in orange before now. (...) The Legoland pumpkin is only 35 pieces. I think all of the pieces in it were found in the 1998 Halloween buckets. Actually, my (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California!

There are online instructions at (URL) It was for sale online for a while, that is how I got it. I was dissapointed when I found out you could get it at legoland, for $5 - when I gt it online for $10. I live so close to it (about 30 mins. away) it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Halloween costume contest pics

LOL!!! I loved the pics! I wanted to go up to legoland for the halloween celebration they were having, but alas, things do not always work out :( So I kinda did it through your pics, lol. I have some pics of my visits from legoland, will try to get (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.space)

  Re: Up for grabs: 1 Free Childs admission to LL CA

HI!!!! I could sure use it! My son turns 6 on the 28th of this month, and I was planning on taking him to legoland! We live in San Diego, and it only takes us 20 minutes to get to legoland. It sure would be great - this way we have more money to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Breakfast with Mrs. Claus

Hello, Has anyone been to the "Breakfast with Mrs. Claus" event at Legoland Carlsbad, and if so, how was it? Thanks, /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Legoland Windsor Photo Gallery

(...) Yeah, that *is* annoying, isn't it? I've been meaning to fix it, one way or the other-- but then, I've been meaning to do the rest of the vacation, too. The rest of my life has this annoying habit of getting in my way. :D (...) Thanks much, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

Excellent photos One carp - the 'Brittania' on every page means you have to scroll down each time you go to a new page, which is really very annoying. But again, great pics, well done. Ronan "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Up for grabs: 1 Free Childs admission to LL CA

There was a free pass in our Soccer set, and we won't be able to use it. Here's the small print: This voucher entitles one child free entry to LEGOLAND California when accompanied by a full paying adult. -Voucher allows one child free entry when (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Halloween costume contest pics

I finally got around to developing and scanning the pictures from my Halloween Legoland experience. I entered the costume contest on the 29th of October (they had a contest every day for a couple weeks before Halloween) and competed against (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.space)

  New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

As many of you visit LEGOLAND&#61650; this holiday season, you will undoubtedly notice construction work in the Southeast corner of our Park. Watch for complete details appearing in January 2001 on a new TECHNIC&#61652; themed roller coaster and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Holiday Activities at LEGOLAND California

Some of the following pieces were found at building ornament: 2x8 brick in orange, red, and green 1x2 slope in green, white, red 2x2 round brick in white and red 2x2 brick in dark pink, green?, red? 1x2 brick in orange, green?, red? 1x4 brick in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Windsor Photo Gallery

(...) Yeah, well, I did say they were a local band. :D Funny, with all the nostalgia, you'd think they'd have a bigger crowd. Oh, well. eric (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Christmas visit

It looks like I'm taking the kids to Legoland on the 22 Dec. I'll be the harassed Dad with, hopefully, my shiny new Lugnet membership badge. If anyone else is planning to go that day let me know, I'll keep my eyes open for fellow Lugneteers. Should (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland Windsor Photo Gallery

The band in "mini-sweden" looked a little familiar ;) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Holiday Activities at LEGOLAND California

(...) <snipped a truly wonderful list of activities> Call me a slavering syncophant but I have to say how wonderful it is that an AFOL of your caliber got the job of Manager Sales, Promotions and Sponsorships for LLC. There are a number of truly (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Holiday Activities at LEGOLAND California

Wow! Sounds like a great idea to add to someone's collection. I'd like to go, but I'm not sure I'll be able to, as I live in Iowa, and would probably have to fly there. I'm going for sure next summer, though. (there won't be a holiday celebration) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland Windsor Photo Gallery

(...) Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. eric (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Legoland Windsor Photo Gallery

(...) on (...) the (...) WOW! Impressive collection of photos! Nice layout too! Now, if I can only raise the $$ for a trip myself. Sean (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Holiday Activities at LEGOLAND California

The holiday season is upon us and I am pleased to announce a great lineup of building activities and fun at LEGOLAND&#61650; California. For those of you who live in Southern California, LEGOLAND will kick off the holiday season with the lighting of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact