 LEGOLAND / California / 158
Re: Holiday Activities at LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 09:36:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Some of the following pieces were found at building ornament:

2x8 brick in orange, red, and green
1x2 slope in green, white, red
2x2 round brick in white and red
2x2 brick in dark pink, green?, red?
1x2 brick in orange, green?, red?
1x4 brick in green
2x4 brink in dark pink, green? red?
1x3 plate in pink
1x3 inverse slope in green

Rare pieces that might be unique include
1x4x2 arch in yellow, red, and green!

The size restriction is about 10 x 10 studs and 13 brick high.  It might be a
little wider or higher.  It basically has to fit in a clear box (not included).

In lugnet.legoland.california, Ashley Glennon writes:
snip
Knowing that you all like building activities and the opportunity to acquire
more bricks, we will be offering a LEGO ornament building table where you
can make and take home your very own ornament.  The parts on hand will
consist mainly of red, green and yellow elements, but just for you-- the
adult fans-- we will toss in some rare colors and unique elements from time
to time.  We expect the ornament building activity to have size restrictions
with an estimated cost of $5 per ornament.  The ornament building activity
will take place near the Christmas tree at The Beginning area of our Park
from Nov. 24th to Dec. 24th.
snip