 LEGOLAND / California / 179
Re: Holiday Activities at LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 23:19:00 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
[snip]
I would ask that people not get too carried away trying to make their
ornaments so full of rare parts that they spoil the fun for the mundanes
(and child mundanes, especially) who might not know what the fuss is about
and might be turned off by it. Just my opinion.

I don't see why they should care.  Why would that spoil anybody's fun?
Shoving and pushing would, but that's not what you wrote.
Why would my neighbor care what pieces I am taking out of my bin
and putting in my ornament?  Or by "carried away" did you mean
taking things out of someone else's bin?  Of course, it is common
courtesy not to do that.

Anyway, your advice was moot for me, as a quick scan showed me that
there were no interesting pieces *at all*.

/Eric McC/