 LEGOLAND / California / 157
Re: Holiday Activities at LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Ashley Glennon writes:
The holiday season is upon us and I am pleased to announce a great lineup of
building activities and fun at LEGOLAND California.

<snipped a truly wonderful list of activities>

Call me a slavering syncophant but I have to say how wonderful it is that an
AFOL of your caliber got the job of Manager Sales, Promotions and
Sponsorships for LLC. There are a number of truly great ideas in your
activities. Thanks!

I wish I could be there, but alas, I have to go to the UK.

I would ask that people not get too carried away trying to make their
ornaments so full of rare parts that they spoil the fun for the mundanes
(and child mundanes, especially) who might not know what the fuss is about
and might be turned off by it. Just my opinion.

++Lar