 LEGOLAND / *131 (-20)
  Re: New LEGOLAND park in the works

(...) ...But one can dream!!! DC needs some more nice attractions like this. And we WAMMIES have proven through the Store at Potomac Mills that we can spend a whole bunch of money and that there is an interest in this area! ...you can go back to (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New LEGOLAND park in the works

(...) DC DC DC DC DC DC DC DC!!!...!!! Can I get my lifetime pass yet? Perhaps I can just move to the site? (...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Kidvention.. who's going?

I'm thinking of going down to Carlsbad sometime during the week of 7/8.. anyone else gonna be there? I don't have a set day for that week, but will try and schedule it around a day when other local maniacs would be there to possibly meet up. -Tom (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: New LEGOLAND park in the works

(...) Lego's target audience is younger (3 to 12 years old) than the existing parks (9 to 25 years olds), according to the newspaper article. Also, if competition was too much the theme parks here wouldn't have recently raised their admission (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New LEGOLAND park in the works

In Reply to: (...) (posted from Richmond, VA) I remember hearing that in the early 90's LEGO was considering building the first U.S. LEGOLAND in northern VA. According to what I read later the company decided to look elsewhere after local yokels (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: New LEGOLAND park in the works

(...) I've heard the oppisite (www.screamscape.com). Orlando already has way too much compieition. Seven Disney parks, three Universal parks, two from Sea World, and those day out expeditions to the two theme parks in Tampa. There is only so much (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  New LEGOLAND park in the works

The May 11th issue of The Orlando Sentinal had an article stating: "Lego Co., the Danish construction toy maker, is about to initiate talks with officials in Orlando and in the greater Washington, D.C. area about plans to develop another LEGOLAND (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.legoland) !

  Sending messages to the RCX from a VC++ program

Hi, We are trying to communicate with our LegoMindstorm robot from Microsoft Visual C++. We have our robot already programmed to respond to messages of values 1,2 and 3 (this has been tested using NQC and the robot responds correctly). But we are (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.legoland)

  rubys

i just got back from the rubys in the outlet mall next to legoland, and they have legos in there! they had a large (4') penguin, a deer lying down and a dark knights castle that didn't look like an official set. there was another lego scene like the (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Trip information

Hi, We (2 adults and 2 children, ages 6 and 2) are planning to go to Legoland Billund this summer. May be last week of July or between first and second week of August. Arriving from Barcelona with plane and maybe loan a car. May somebody send me any (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: beach?

Have you made your trip to Carlsbad yet, Paul? If not, let me know and I'll tell you all about the beaches. Asa starter, there is only about a mile stretch in Carlsbad where you can reasonably reach the beach, with one section (across from the (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Brief LLW report

Went there yesterday when it was dull and dreary, on the way back from a short holiday in the Cotswolds. The Wave Racer is 'opening soon' The LEGO Racers and Creation Centre are a LONG way off being finished. I am no expert, but I would imagine it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland CA expansion news

Hmm, I wonder if they turned a profit their first year. Does anyone know? Adrian Egli <AdrianJEgli@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:FtBo09.1wH@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Legoland CA expansion news

I saw this in the news today. (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  The LEGO Maniac Kidvention

Republication of LEGOLAND, California press release of Apr 17, 2000: (URL) to gather in July for first LEGO Maniac Kidvention at LEGOLAND® CARLSBAD, Calif. (April 17, 2000) – Thousands of youngsters are expected to descend upon LEGOLAND® California (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.legoland.california)

  beach?

So, we're finally going to Legoland, and want to hang out an extra day at the beach. What's the beach like in Carsbad? From surfing the web (the Tamerack Lodge site), it looks like in the north end of the city there is a cliff with staircase to go (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Lego Easter Bunny

Hi! I just posted some pictures (on Brickshelf.com) of a bunny I built a couple of weeks ago in honor of Easter. It is based on a model of a rabbit located in LEGOLAND California's Enchanted Walk[1]. There are pictures of the original rabbit in the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.legoland.california) !!

  Ambassador Days Building Class

Yesterday (4-2-00) I got to spend two hours with a model builder at Legoland as part of my Ambassador pass. It was a lot of fun. I had just recently upgraded from my annual pass, so I had almost no information about the event execpt that it was two (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  New newsgroup for LEGOLAND Deutschland

Christian Gemünden of Germany noted that LEGO has announced the official name for its fourth LEGOLAND theme park: (URL) following is an update to a message posted many months ago... --Todd (...) New: lugnet.legoland.deutschland (group): LEGOLAND® (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.by.mue, lugnet.announce)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact