 LEGOLAND / *1081 (-20)
  Re: Going to Aarhus...

(...) Five minutes on foot. (...) I don't think so. (...) Legoland. And maybe also the aircraft museum - unless it has moved. Play well, Jacob (in Århus for a few days) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Going to Aarhus...

(...) I mean DK natives... I've got Amsterdam on the brain... -Rob. (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Going to Aarhus...

(...) 1. LEGOLAND is situated right next to the airport. I have never tried arriving in Billund Airport, but I guess it would be less than 10 minutes walk. You can see a map here: (URL) No unfortunately not, you will have to buy a ticket to the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Going to Aarhus...

I'll be in Aarhus the end of this week, flying into/out of Billund. I'm hoping some of the NL natives can help me out with a few questions: 1. What is the travel time from LEGOLAND to the airport? 2. Are the shops accessible without entering the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Mask Of Light World Premiere at Legoland California - Complete Review Now Up

I have finished putting up all the different sections of the review of the World Premiere for the Bionicle: Mask Of Light that took place at Legoland, CA up on BZP. I have put up the complete story all on one page on Land Of Bricks as promised, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

(...) Here's a handy link (URL) That will provide you with info of the North Co. Transit District. My own suggestion from Anaheim to LL-CA would be something like this: 1.) Take the Amtrak from Anaheim to Oceanside. You will be arriving at the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  getting from Anaheim to Legoland Carlsbad without a car

I'm likely to be in Anaheim, CA in late October for OOPSLA, so I have the opportunity to visit Legoland before/afterwards. However, is there a way to get from Anaheim to Carlsbad without driving myself? I don't particularly like driving in the US (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Mask Of Light World Premiere at Legoland California

(...) from school tomorrow, he knows his wonderful mom is picking him up a copy :) Julie (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Mask Of Light World Premiere at Legoland California

(...) (URL) will also put a write up with more pictures on Land of Bricks soon, I wll post the link when it is up. Enjoy! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Mask Of Light World Premiere at Legoland California

I had the unique pleasure of attending the World Premiere for the Mask Of Light move last night at Legoland California. This was a great event complete with celebrities and the red carpet. Only a small handful of invited guests were able to attend (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:HKJI8H.Fr2@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) containers as (...) are no (...) certain (...) but (...) an (...) If they are the same ones used in European shops, the two sizes will hold exactly 1 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

(...) There's been a rumor for the longest time about a Lego park in EPCOT. Wishful thinking, but cool nonetheless. Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

As noted, Brad Justus said there is no new park soon, but we can still speculate :). I'd guess that they would follow the Disney model and consider Florida for the next US park--year round tourist season makes the southern US much more economical (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

Lenny Hoffman <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*ma...r.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:HKL7n6.83B@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) the (...) something in (...) I guess you are right - thinking of 3 in Europe and only one overseas, a logic place would be somewhere (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

(...) MAYBE somewhere in South America? But ya, I'm with you, Lenny. There are not a lot of additional markets beyond what you named. Plus I think unless they ramp up their model building staff, they are going to fall farther behind on model (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

(...) Brad Justus at Brickfest 2003 said that there were no plans for a new park anytime soon, and that running four parks was enough. I think the idea of a new park every three years might be a cool idea, but it wouldn't be long before you'd (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Where is the next LEGOLAND?

According to "The Ultimate LEGO" (published by DK), "A NEW PARK every three years around the world: this is the LEGO Group's verison for LEGOLAND parks". Trace the history, the four LEGOLANDs were built on - Billund - 1968 Windsor - 1996 California (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program

(...) And I have a scan of the new Bionicle Blaster brick in all its red glory, you can check it out here: (URL) am updating my promo brick list here: (URL) am LOVING this program! I really hope they keep it up next year! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

The size of thsmall container is: 14 studs diameter 12 studs high I think that the big container is twice as high (roughly the same diameter) They have a single large stud on top and an inset portion on the bottom to allow them to be stacked (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

(...) Question- What are the dimensions of the containers? Nothing exact, just an about size. Thanks, Adr (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact