 LEGOLAND / California / 602
Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 05:41:38 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Chris Saucier wrote:

Sept 1 - Oct 17: BIONICLE Blaster Brick

And I have a scan of the new Bionicle Blaster brick in all its red glory, you
can check it out here:

I am updating my promo brick list here:

http://www.landofbricks.com/duplo.html

I am LOVING this program! I really hope they keep it up next year!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com