 LEGOLAND / California / 566
Re: New LLC Collectible Brick Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:07:20 GMT

Will these be available by mail?  I have a Primo pass, but since I will be finishing
my move to Florida in a few weeks, I'm going to be a bit too far away now to pop over
on a weekend.

Topher wrote:

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is *amazing* news. I am a HUGE fan of the duplo promo bricks. I am VERY
happy with this new passholder brick program. is just amazing. If this does not
give people a reason to sign up with the new monthly payment program I have no
idea what will.

Thank you so very much for sharing this information! Now I can only hope you
have some pictures for us ;) hehehe

I am very happy to see the return of the holiday brick! I was sad that they did
not have one last year - do you know why they skipped last year?

I don't have any pictures yet, but will happily supply them when/if I do.  I
have a few of the Sports Center bricks laying around.. but I'm pretty sure you
got that one already.  I'll do my best.

I certainly know I'll get the Sports Jam and Brick-Or-Treat ones right off the
bat, because those are held in Castle Hill (my area).

I have no clue why they didn't do one last year.. but I can ask around and find
out.  :P

~ T

--
Tom Stangl