 LEGOLAND / California / 565
564  |  566
Subject:
I might be able to buy them for you (was: Re: Great Finds at LegoLand CA Pick-A-Brick)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 03:12:50 GMT

Hello,

I will be going to Legoland in about a week from today
(weekend of June 14) and I can buy bulk bricks for
people and ship them.  If you are interested,
let me know at this address and I will get back
to you with the details.

Cheers,
/Eric M/

Brad Hamilton wrote:

I forgot to mention that it is not feasible for me to pick up bulk bricks
for other people and ship them.  Please don't ask.  If you want to try to
get someone else to do it, then I suggest making a post in
lugnet.legoland.california or lugnet.market.shopping.