 LEGOLAND / California / 535
Re: Great Finds at LegoLand CA Pick-A-Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 23:49:12 GMT

I forgot to mention that it is not feasible for me to pick up bulk bricks
for other people and ship them.  Please don't ask.  If you want to try to
get someone else to do it, then I suggest making a post in
lugnet.legoland.california or lugnet.market.shopping.