 LEGOLAND / California / 538
Re: Great Finds at LegoLand CA Pick-A-Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.legoland.california, Brad Hamilton writes:

BTW - A prior post says that annual passes get a discount.  My pass says no
discount on LEGO bricks.  Is this an exception?  What is the discount?  10%?

What type of year pass do you have? I know my Primo pass says the same thing
- but they changed that about a year ago maybe? However long  ago it was, it
has been some time now. If you have the basic block party pass (now called
the Regular LEGOLAND Membership) you do not get a discount on anything. But
if you have the Primo (now called the LEGOLAND Membership PLUS) or
Ambassador pass you get 10% off any retail purchase - now including bricks
and Lego sets (supposed to only be on purchace over $10, but some MCs let
you slide on that) and 25% off food at non-cart places. So it fyou jst have
the basic membership I would really suggest getting the Primo - it is well
worth it.

I have a Block Party, but my wife has a Primo.  I'll start asking about
discounts on LEGO bricks as well.  It seemed stupid that they didn't
discount LEGO purchases.  Actually, I usually do my LEGO shopping at the
Lego Imagination Center in Anahiem because it is closer to my home.  Disney
Annual pass holders get $5 off anything over $30 (but not on a weekend).
Also, Disney employees get 20% off everything.