 LEGOLAND / California / 537
Re: Pick-A-Brick is up and running!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 12:54:02 GMT

Here is some additional info on availability:

Sample bag - About $20 - All trans-dark-green
134 1x4x1 bricks (these go for $1.20+ each on BrickLink!)
30 1x2x1 bricks
20 1x1x1 bricks
Final price about 11 cents / brick.  This is not bad for such a rare color.

Other interesting parts (my total purchase was about $50):

1x1 clear plates - I got hundreds of these (they are not too rare on
Bricklink though)

Lots of rust orange parts:1x1x1, 1x2x1, 1x3x1, 1x4x1, 1x6x1, 1x8x1

Trans-dark-blue 1x2 tiles ( I suspect that the price here is cheaper than BL)

Trans-violet, trans-red, trans-yellow in various sizes

soccer balls, basket-balls

Lime green, orange, and purple in various sizes

All the standard colors in most brick/plate sizes (no big plates), but
pricing probably makes more sense on BL or from LEGO parts packs.

Also, they had arches in 1x6x2, and 1x6x1 in most of the regular colors.